Thankful

Here is the Stamp that Helen(from The Stampman) bought me for my birthday.I just love it and couldn't resist trying it in different colours.It is a Hero stamp and not a new one,just one i have had my beady eye on for a while!!I have used the alcohol inks and also managed to sneak in using the cuttlebug,which i am liking more and more.
The colours here are sunshine yellow and Peach Belini.

Juniper and Sherbert pink






Gold and Watermelon
Also for my birthday I got a few copic markers which Im off to have a play with,though i must say i dont tend to colour in over much.Though they do seem to glide beautifully.I just need to have a play!But you know what they say 'So much to do,so little time!!ha ha
See you soon and thankyou for looking.
Debbie xxx



8 comments:

Sally H said...

These are all stunning and all so different! You are so clever!

angelwhispers said...

What beautiful cards!! it so nice to have such lovely friends XX Have a lovely weekend xx

Michelle said...

Lovely Debbie
You wouldn't believe how different a stamp could look just by changing the colour scheme.
x Michelle

Jules said...

Hi Debbie - drawn to your blog when I saw a heart on Sally H's followers list. (I love hearts).

Love the cards you have made - just shows how the same stamp can look completely different depending on the colours you choose.

Personally my favourite is the Juniper and Sherbet Pink.

I have a sneeky feeling that you might like hearts too!!

Love Jules xx

flutterbycrafter said...

Wow, these are stunning. I love alcohol inks too and just love the colours and stamps you have used.

Christine said...

I can see why you have been wanting this stamp for ages Debbie, it is gorgeous. I love how you chose to use different colours, it changes the cards beautifully.
Belated Happy Birthday wishes, you kept that quiet LOL
Hugs
Christine xx

patscrafts said...

I have just been through the whole of your blog and I just love your work, you are so talented. I will follow your blog in future.

lisa said...

Hi Debbie. I'm so glad you had a lovely birthday and a wonderful holiday(s) in the Lakes and Denmark. Your cards and pressies are beautiful, you lucky thing and I love what you've made with your new stamp.
Have a great bank holiday weekend.

Lisax

01 09 10