Just A Note

Hiya
Hope you are all enjoying your week. It's just a short one here in the UK this week,due to it being a Bank Holiday and a certain Royal wedding tomorrow. Will you be watching?
For my card I have used Beautiful Tilda from the new Butterfly Collection.
Ive painted her with Distress inks. Papers are from Magnolia Mini Collection 6x6 papers. I have also used my Doily Die again(love this). The sentiment is from a Whimsy Sentiment Collection-Mini Postage stamps.


The large Butterfly is from Tim's Movers and Shapers Die Mini Butterfly set. The Pen Nib in the centre is also Tim's Ideaolgy.
For lots more info and pics,nip over to MY MAGNOLIA BLOG

Challenges Im entering are
Cute Card Thursday-Sketch a past one or own
Thankyou for looking and have a great Bank Holiday
Love Debbie xxx

14 comments:

Chrissy said...

This is just beautiful...the colours are gorgeous,so soft and feminine. I love all the details..perfection.
Thanks to sky television and the UK channel I will get to see the wedding LIVE...really excited.
Luv CHRISSYxx

sue said...

GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, what more can I say, oh GORGEOUS x sue x

Monique said...

Wow. This is absolutely gorgeous Debbie !

Hugs Monique

Daniele said...

ohhhh another delightful confection Debbie
hugs

G Peplow said...

Hi there Debbie, gorgeous card, love all the pretty details and gorgeous colours, I hope that you're well and enjoy the coming weekend break:0) xxx

raindropecho said...

Wow! I adore your wonderful, beautiful card! Your addition of the sentiment is just perfect, too :) Just gorgeous!!

- Ann
Raindrop Echo Designs

Sue said...

wow what a fantastic card just adore the image Luv Sue x

Fleur said...

OMG Debbie, This is so stunningly gorgeous. Your soft colours are perfect & the nib is a fantastic idea. I'll be watching the Royal Do & then in the evening I am going to my friend's wedding reception. She's marrying a Will too, she did book it ages before though lol
Hugz Fleur xXx

angelwhispers said...

Debbie this is just beautiful!!! Love it the soft colouring is just perfect for the pretty papers and detail! Love Chanelle xxx

Kylie said...

Oh wow Debbie! She is just adorable! I love love love your doily die too!
Hugs
Kylie xx

Louise said...

Stunning Debbie!
Love it when you talk a walk on the pink side ;)
That is a gorgoues way to showcase the mini papers :) Besides..Beautiful Tilda is fabby fainted -she looks so stunning!
Amazing detail as well :)
Hugs

Neil said...

Hi Debbie. This is a lovely card. Brilliant use of the pen nib! I really like this style; just not too good at getting it right myself! Enjoy the wedding!

Shazza said...

beautiful, beautiful card x

Debbie said...

Oh so pretty in pink ... thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

01 09 10