Magnolia Down Under 113-Sketch

Evening All... or Morning to you lovely down under girlies! I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!
This weeks Challenge over on MDUC is Karen's sketch and a fab one too. Thankyou Karen.

Its been raining so much here in the UK this week, that's its the only inspiration I could come up with!!!LOL. But I do love this Tilda-'Tilda in the summer rain'. Its also a card for a friend who's been a little under the weather recently!!
I painted with DI'S, but tried to do the 'no lines look'!! but I havent a light enough dye ink pad yet, so used what I had which was Archival Coffee. Though it is definately much softer than normal.

For the flags I used the new Doo-Hickey Die 'Flag and Clouds' and the lettering used Tim's alterations die Typeset. For the shabby rose ribbon, I stained With Distress Victorian Velvet. I'm in love with this stuff!!

*******

Again I did the same with the flowers and painted over with white paint!

And to finish I decorated the back too using Doo Hickeys Vintage Tag and Hearts. All papers are Magnolia.

Challenges Im entering are
Thankyou for looking
love Debbie xxxx

24 comments:

Fleur said...

Oh Debbie, this is is gorgeous, love it!!!
HUGZ Fleur xXx

craftymum said...

Oh Debbie. I WANT THIS CARD!!!!!! It is amazing.
hugs sarah x

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

Hi Debbie,
Just want you to say: I love your creation!!! Your creations strikes with my feelings for magnolia!!
You have a new follower!
Grz
Karin

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥♥

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card debbie, love the colours and really love the bunting.A gorgeous Tilda amazing colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Louise said...

Hi hunni!
Oh, wow! This is such an adorable card! And your cute description of what inspired you along with the friend being a bit "under the weather" ;) Auw, you strike me as such a lovely friend to have :) You´re so sweet :)

Stunning beyond words colouring, I can see your result is a bit softer indeed :) Beautiful! I also love that rose ribbon - wow :) Adds to the vintage / shabby look in a great way :)

Hugs

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debbie
luv
Debby

kelly said...

Debbie your card is amazing.Your colouring is to die for,i could spend ages looking at it,i so wish i could do mine to such that effect!Love the roses ribbon too,everything!!!

Lou said...

Hi! this is really gorgeous Debbie,soooo pretty and adore the colours/design.
hugs Lou.xx

Monique said...

I love it Debbie.

Hugs Monique

Lenie Hempen said...

Hoi debbie

Wat een lieverdje.
Wat prachtig mooi van kleur.
Heb verder een fijne zondag.


Gr Leny Hempen

Janne said...

Oh WOW!! Your colouring is just perfect! Love it.
Hugs, Janne♥

XxJULESxX said...

oh wow stunning card!!!!

Zora said...

Pink and lovely card, al the details is just perfect :O)

arjette said...

Woowww what an awesome card!!! It's gorgeous!!!!

gr. arjette.

Bron said...

I ccant stop looking at your card! Your colouring of Tilda is just amazing. I was never a big fan of this colour paper but you have now inspired me!
Hugs Bron xo

cheryl said...

oh wow this is one,gorgeous card the detail is amazing love that bunting bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs cherylxxxx

Murielle said...

Hi Debbie,
I love your card, it is fantastic and I love your work so talented.
Big hugs, Murielle

Angie said...

Brilliant card so sweet and fantastic colouring Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x

Tiets said...

this is soo stunning Debbie, I love all of it!!
Hugs Tiets

Louise said...

Absolutely stunning!! Love the softer effect of the coffee ink colour and your coloring is just fabulous
Louise

dragonllew said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us for our Just Charming challenge at Creative Craft Challenge.
Jenny x

Audrey Harris said...

Hi Debbie
Where can I purchase a handmade by stamp like the one you have used on your tag today. Love all of your cards thank you for sharing

Crea Astrid said...

The card is so sweet. Nice colors and coloring.

Hugs AStrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

01 09 10