Magnolia Mini World

Hiya
Just a quickie today to share a card Ive made with Magnolia Mini World. I love the mini's and have found them so hard to find in the UK, but Sir Stampalot are now stocking a good selection.

You can tell how big the card is up to Tilda's tag. It's quite tricky to paint, but theraputic at the same time.

The Romantic Window always reminds me of France, so I added one of my Eiffel Tower Charms xx
Hope you like it.
I'll be back again tomorrow with My Challenge card for MDUC
Have a great weekend
Hugs Debbie xx

7 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

It's so cute! I love your little image.
Beautiful card, and love your Eiffel tower!
Love, Mel. xx

Fleur said...

Oh it's beautiful Debbie, Your colouring is as perfect as always. Fab shape too
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Dolphin wall decals said...

The cards are awesomely beautiful!

Unknown said...

Debbie... stunning .
I love them all on your blog but this one is FAB, they may be mini but they have a big impact.
Hugs Elaine

Juls said...

oooooooh wow this is soooooooooo cute and gorgeous!!! Love every perfect detail!! Hugs Juls

Maria Therese said...

So gorgeous sweetie ♥

Unknown said...

i could have sworn id commented on this earlier but hey ho mr blooger probs knicked it lol!!!! its absolotly fantastic debbie it really is a piece of stunning art just love visiting your blog you are such a inspiration and a very talented lady in awe of your work....hugs sassyxx

01 09 10