Hula Hula!!

Hiya
Summer isnt far away!!!(I hope!!)
I know this card has a real summer feeling to it. Well it's this one or a Tilda under her umbrella..ah.ah.ah.ah!!!LOL,,and Im sure your all fed up of the rain!!
I'm loving the new Magnolia's and their flowing locks!

My first thought with 'Flip Flop Tilda' was to give her a beach theme(which i will do another day)... but as usual I got side tracked with my paint,dies etc....which meant  that idea went out of the window for now!!!
Dies used Sizzix-Doily Die
     Sizzix Bird Cage
Magnolia Doo Hickey Fairytale Tag
Magnolia Designer Paper
Flowers-Prima and WOC

Challenge Im entering

Have a fab weekend sweeties xx
Hugs
Debbie xx

Before I forget if you scroll down to next post I have a charm giveaway:D

16 comments:

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card, lovely color, sweet image.

Maria Therese said...

Super pretty ♥♥

June said...

Wow this is so stunning! Love the colors and details! Tilda is so cute!
Hugs, June

Exclusively by Mel said...

So gorgeous! love the pretty colours, and your beautiful design.
Love this Tilda.
melly. xxx

Crea Astrid said...

Wowwww, what a beauty. The stamp is so sweet. Nice colors too.

Nice weekend.

Hugs AStrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Kylie said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous, Gorgeous!!
I love the aqua and white together, so fresh. Beautiful!!
Hugs xx

Fleur said...

So pretty Debbie, gorgeous card and awesome colours. Got the one walking the dog, fell in love with her despite the "glove" will have to see what I can do with her lol.
Have a lovely weekend
Hugz Fleur xXx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

WOW! This is absolutely stunning, gorgeous colours and this tilda is so beautiful, I love everything about this one, your colouring is fantastic and the die cuts and flowers look amazing, just so pretty
Lindsay xx

Cordine said...

It's stunning! Love the colors!
Hugs
Cordine

aureliaeugenia said...

Terrific image and amazing card Debbie! Have a Happy Mother's Day !

Nicola said...

Stunning work Debbie, love the summer fresh colours and your beautiful colouring of such an adorable Tilda!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Unknown said...

oh wow she is delicious..coloured to perfection a delight to loo at and drool over...love it debbie just love it hugs sassyx

Unknown said...

So beautiful! Love the colors! So delicate! Hugs! Leah Ann

Mandy G said...

Hi Debbie,
I love this card it makes me feel all summery(is that a real word) and the colours are just purfect, I cant believe how many amazing cards you have made since I last had a peak there are just Lush:)
Keep on crafting
Hugs
Mandy

Lori Aragon said...

Simply DIVINE!!! Welcome to the CLP team Debbie ♥
Love and hugs,
Lori

Lins said...

Wow Debbie, this is a really stunning creation and what a coloring!

Thanks for joining in the fun at simply magnolia.

Hugs,

Lins

01 09 10