MDUC-Make Or Alter A Giftbox

Hi There again
A new Challenge has just begun at MDUC and we want you to make or alter a Giftbox. I decided to alter one which I have had knocking about for a while in my craftroom.
Still inspired by lasts night opening ceremony of the Olympics I thought I would go with a sporty theme too.

Ive used Gymnastic Tilda With Ribbon from the Winner Takes All Collection 2011. All these stamps are perfect for the Olympics. Ive painted using DI's.
Papers are Papermania which I had left from the Jubilee.

Dies are Spellbinders Floral Ovals
Doo-Hickey So Wrapped Lovely
Sizzix Die-Clock

Have a great weekend
Hugs

9 comments:

Cordine said...

It's stunning!
Hugs
cordine

Kathleen said...

So gorgeous Debbie, love the theme you have chosen. It was fab last night, I was very happily surprised at how wonderful it was, the flame at the end was stunning!
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Kat xx

Fleur said...

Stunning as always Debbie ~ Now, THAT'S what I call "gorgeous" colouring.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

yvon said...

Wow, absolut stunning.
Hugs, Yvon

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Debbie this is so lovely as always!The opening of the Olympics was so wonderful!
big hugs
Doreen

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wow Debbie this is absolutely stunning! I just love this beautiful box and the details are gorgeous :)

Tine said...

Gosh, you must be so quick to get this made & posted so soon after the ceremony! Takes me longer to think about it. LOL. Another great creation.
Tine :)

Ally said...

tee hee, I agree with Tine (above)... LOL!! What a wonderful cration Debbie!! I love popping by your blog, although I normally don't comment (sorry!!!)!
Sunny Smiles from Switzerland, Alessandra

Louise said...

Hi hunni!
WOW! I think this is adorable! Love the idea of you being so inpsired by happenings in your life, like the olympics! The papers are so lush! You´re lucky the flag colors are so gorge! ;)

Stunningly inked Tilda and many gorgeous details too :) Beautiful work - as always!

Big hugs

01 09 10