Special Moments

Hi everyone,

Here's the new Magnolia Ink - Special Moments.
Great work everyone!
Hugs,
Anna
Hello
Look what will be on its way very soon ,if not already :D
 
Beautiful Cover of a Doo Bee Pops Tilda Bride and another free Mini World stamp I hear.
Im sure to be stalking my postie once again!!Ooooh cant wait!
 
They do come around so fast and my projects for the next one are boxed up ready to post to Boras. Im not normally as organised as this.
 
Also a BIG thankyou so much for all your yummy entries into my Candy Challenge and there's still a few days left. I'll be stopping by tonight and this weekend for a closer look :D..Ive loved spending time hopping and saying Hi on your blogs and seeing everyone who visits me. Sometimes you wonder who you are posting too, if you know what I mean :D...so now I feel its all worthwhile...OOooooo what did we do before we had the internet??? .
Better go...getting my hair cut this morning
Byeee for now
Hugs
 

No comments:

01 09 10