Recycle at MDUC

 
Hiya I hope you are all OK :D ♥ 
 
It's Re-Cylcle time at MDUC this week.
 
Well I really feel Ive let the team down this week :/
Ive had such a MAD! day to say the least. My project was sooOOooo  last minute!! RUSH RUSH RUSH!!!
 
Thankfully Tilda was already painted as I did that the other night, otherwise I just wouldnt of made it, as each image takes me hours to Watercolour!!
 
 
For my Recycling I used a Recycled Paper Bag and Cola Cans...or in this particular case it was a Jack Daniels and Coke Can .... You can find my earlier Tutorial from a few years ago....HERE
 
 
 
I then coloured them using Alcohol Inks( Yes more alcohol!!!). I tried to colour the feathers as close to Peacock colours as I could.
 I was actually surprised how well the Doohickeys cut through the metal.
For the Butterflies I used Spellbinders

 
Tilda was Sweet Pea Tilda

Papers were also Magnolia
Turquoise Rose Ornament....so LOVING these,,,,also from the new Collection.
 
Also pop over to see who the new DT are at MDUC....you WONT be disappointed Im sure :D
We couldnt just have two!!! When we saw who had entered......We had to have 4!!!!!
Well done ladies
 
Byeeee from me for now
Hugs

10 comments:

Jane said...

OMG Debbie!! I am absolutely in awe at this amazing creation knowing the time you've had to do it in!! WOW!!! You have definitely NOT let us down, you never could with your incredible work! the colours are so beautiful too! hugs, Jane xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous,
hugs Tamara

Fleur said...

Hi Debbie, I agree with Jane, there's no way you could have let the team down. It's so gorgeous and I love what you did with those cans. Very inspiring
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Kelly said...

I love the pop can die cuts, very pretty and clever of you. Tilda is gorgeous as well as the bag, way pretty.
Hugs, Kelly

Anonymous said...

This is a work of art Debbie not a team let down !You obviously don't know how talented you are.Fantastic.

Candy said...

Absolutely Gorgeous, Debbie!
Hugs, Candy
Magnolia-licious Designer

Maris said...

wowww this is realy fantastic, love the cance you used great TIP !!

Jenny said...

Wow, just stunning as always. Such a pretty creation! Jen xx

Juls said...

Fabulous!!!! This is just amazing. Hugs Juls xxx

Janine - Ellabella said...

OMG!!! Great creation! Love it!

01 09 10