Two Challenges....................Update

Hi There
So sorry I had to rush my last post :D
Its just been one of those weeks...Which means Ive had to combine two challenges and I really don't like doing that!
So here's an update and a few pics of what Ive been up to...:D
 

 and Ive used the beautiful Sweet Pea Tilda Coloured with DI'S 
Magnolia paper and wording from Pion Paper
Ive a thing about making my own moulds at the moment, so Ive a few Airdry Clay Elements in there too.
Doohickeys used are Rose Leaf and Swirl.
 
Ok now to why Ive been so busy.
It was my sons Prom on Friday and my daughter has been doing her Duke Of Edinburgh award this weekend and getting them both ready was just crazy!!!.... along with fitting work in too....
Here are a few pics...(They will kill me for showing them here!! ha ha)
 
Photo: My 2 handsome Chappies ♥
This is Callum with my hubby...Not quite 6ft 4' yet but very nearly there.
I tell you ..Im sure boys are worse than girls for getting ready!!!
Photo
Strike a Pose!!
Love This picture...Looking all relaxed
 
 
And this is Sophie 2nd from the right at the start of her 26 mile walk!!!
(How she did it with all that weight on her back I will never know)
 
Back soon with some Yummy candy!!Don't Miss it!!!
Bye for now
Hugs
 


6 comments:

Donna said...

Wow! Debbie.
Your creation is just gorgeous with such pretty detail.
The more I look the more I see.
I love it.
Fab pics too.

Crafty hugs
Donna xx

Louise said...

totally gorgeous Debbie
Louise xx

Candy said...

Beautiful card!!
LOVE all of your embellishments.
Tilda is gorgeous!
Hugs, Candy

sue w. said...

Hi Debbie, I am a big fan of your wonderful creations and this is just super. Love the layout and your colouring is fabby.
Your son looks very smart, hope he had a great time as for your daughter's hike, I felt tired just looking at the picture.
Hugs Sue W.

Juls said...

Stunning card!!! Hugs Juls

Kirsty said...

Hi Just love the tiny words on the tag ! Gorgeous texture with the tuille ..but she is the star of the show..Super pictures what a super family you have and a busy one lol ;0)

01 09 10