Magnolia Mini World Wedding Tilda

 
Hi There
Today to share is the quickest card EVER for two DT Challenges.
 
Firstly is MDUC where the challenge is Tic- Tac -Toe and the Ribbon Girls Magnolia Challenge which is a girly card.
 
Ive so much going on behind the scenes at the moment with Magazine projects etc and preparation for a couple of trips coming up, that my blog has to take a back seat. I did think I wouldn't make it in time for this weekends challenges, but I got there in the end.
Ive made a Mini card, though you cant tell with the picture. Ive used a Tilda from Magnolia Mini World 'Wedding Tilda' which was a birthday gift off my friend Camilla. (Thankyou )
I really do love the mini world Tilda's and they are especially good for quick cards when you don't have much time:D
 
For the rest of my card here is what I used
From the Ribbon Girls Shop-I used 20mm Pearl &Diamante round embellishment, 'Gemma' Dusty Pink Floral Flat Lace, Ivory Lace and Pearl Trim, Cheesecloth, Pink Seam Binding and Pale Pink Open Roses.
 
Dies-Magnolia Doohickey View Master, Jolly Tags and Jolly Tags
Frame from my stash
 
Thankyou so much for looking
Hugs
 

8 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

it might have been super quick but it's super gorgeous! Beautiful card Debbie! Mary x

janieworkum said...

Wat een schitterende kaart Debbie
groetjes Janie

Christine L said...

Oh my goodness..... (drawing massive breath which is what I did when I saw it..)... this is SOOOOOOO beautiful!!

Big hugs
Christine x

Unknown said...

calismalariniz cok degisik vede guzel geldiiii
sevgiler bahcemden

Sol said...

Love the idea with small stamps to make cards in a hurry... I am in the hurry all the time.. so I love that idea.. Your card is Stunning! the Frame is Gorgeous.. and in combination with the stamp and Embellishments.. It looks Stunning!! Your coloring of the background makes the image shine!.. Love the Exclusive look! :o) And I love your style! :o)

lesley lawton said...

this card is amazimg my daughter is getting married a week on sat and it would be an ideal card for her, thanks for the inspiration! xxx

Glenda de Heide said...

What a gorgeous card!!!

Hugs Glenda

BrossArtAddiction said...

So beautiful and girly and shabby chic! Love it all!

Hugs
xx Tracey xx

01 09 10