Blue Brown and White at MDUC


Hi There
Im writing this in a hurry(Friday) as I'm heading out of the door to go to SWEDEN!!! Yayyy
As always Im so last minute with my card, the glue is still wet!!!

Its a new challenge over at MDUC and this weeks challenge was chosen by our very lovely Lori.
I really loved this one as it is a fab colour combo

BLUE, BROWN AND WHITE



I used a NEW Tilda which I got when I went to London two weeks ago. In fact I painted her there.

She is Tilda With Sakura flowers and is specially made for Magnolia's trip to Japan as I write this.
I just love her winking

Papers are the new Maja Collection Vintage Autumn Basics..
So Beautiful and rich colours.
Thankyou Sandy for rushing these out to me :D


The decorative corners are by Prima and the ornate frame I made using a mold and Airdry clay.

You will also see some new GO Kreate dies on there too.
Large Frame Frilly #12
Click HERE to see the gorgeous new shapes :D


Doohickeys are Butterfly and Peaky Floral Tabs
Frame around Tilda is Joy Crafts
Flowers are from the Magnolia shop (I neeeed to stock up on these) :D

Ok I really must go...Hubby is rattling his car keys!!

Have a fabulous weekend and I promise to be back with pics
Hugs



8 comments:

janieworkum said...

Wat een schitterende kaart heb je weer gemaakt Debbie
groetjes Janie

Bonnie Weiss said...

Never would have thought of colouring Miss Tilda in monochromes but you did a wonderful job ... you have inspired me to try it too. Such a pretty card, Debbie.

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card
so m<ny new things
wauuu
hugs Tamara

Sarah - Crea S said...

Such a beautifull card Debbie! And Tilda is soo cute!
Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Unknown said...

Aww.. The Tilda is so cuteeee...
And this card is awesome..

Hugs,
Dian Ratna

Kylie said...

So beautiful Hunny! I love this cutie. Gorgeous card <3
Big hugs xxx

Christine L said...

Stunning .... as always Debbie! Fabulous sepia toned colouring... looks so good...

Hope your Sweden trip is going well.. looking forward to hearing about it when you're back!

Hugs
Christine x

Unknown said...

Oh you're very welcome sweetie. I'm glad they got there in time for your trip and for this card. As always, I'm amazed by your colouring. Beautifully put together. Have a great weekend! Hugz, Sandy

01 09 10