Its Black and White at Magnolia Day


Good Morning
 
A couple of weeks ago I received an email from Magnolia inviting me back for their Magnolia Day which takes place this weekend.
Can you imagine the happy dance I was doing. :D
 
 This year it is for one day and during the day I will be doing 2 workshops.
In the morning there will be a 2 hour workshop, where we will be painting in Black and White.
Above is the card we will be making.
 
Ive used two of the new Christmas stamps which will be on sale at the event.
Then after lunch in an hour long workshop we will be getting messy with Frantage and embossing powders using the beautiful Swedish Church from last years collection.
 
Lillemor and Camilla will also be there. :D
Lillemor will be making a beautiful matchbox decorated with doohickeys and making beautiful Flowers and Camilla will be showing her gorgeous painting of the new Christmas images.
 
Whhoooo hoooo I cant wait. Last year I was so scared, but this year is so different and I just cant wait to get there.
 
Hope you can make it
See you there
Hugs
 

7 comments:

Tamara said...

Hi Debbie!
You really are one lucky lady!!! This card is amazing, again! I love these two new stamps, will buy them for sure.
Hugs,
tamara

janieworkum said...

Wat een schitterende kaart, zo mooi bewerkt en prachtige kleur tinten
groetjes Janie

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow so looking forward to the new collection and just wish I could be there to see the magic ...one day ...Have a super time and thanks for the sneak peek ;0)

Donna said...

Wow!!! I love the new stamps and your card is totally amazing and inspirational.
Have a great day.

Hugs
Donna x

Jane said...

Have an amazing time sweetie! Give all of our friends a hug from me! Stunning card and new images - the reindeer is a must have already! hugs, Jane xxx

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous card & adorable images.Enjoy your trip :) x

Ribbon Girl said...

Fabulous card Debbie - have a wonderful time! Mary x

01 09 10