My Trip To Sweden

Hi There
Thought I would just pop in and share a few of my pics in Sweden. I cant believe its nearly a week ago now.
 
I had such an amazing time. Thankyou Magnolia for inviting me a second time and thankyou Lillemor and Camilla for looking after me and especially Lillemor who gave up her Sunday to show me a little of Sweden and her beautiful family and home. Also to Tony for making a wonderful lunch. :D. and to meet your two wonderful children.
 
Photo: Camilla  and me yesterday
 
Here is a picture of Camilla hard at work
 
Here are the ladies are hard at work on our workshops. It was so lovely to see faces from last year and what an amazing job they did.
A few had travelled long distances and it was lovely to meet Nicola from England whose blog Ive been following for quite a while now. Her husband Neil had arranged a surprise for her 40th Birthday and she didn't know a thing about it until the week before :D
 
These are the finished cards (Lisa and Susanne still to finish painting...they are as bad as me!!;D)
One is missing as there was 9 in my class??
Arent they great and to say we had only 2 hours!
 
At 9am the doors opened. Some had been queuing outside since 6am. It was great to see my fellow teamie and friend again Louise. She is on the bottom right hand corner in a grey wooley hat!
 
*********
Then on the Sunday Evening I headed home. Well I very nearly came back down to earth with a bump!!! Literally!!!
While I had been up in the sky for about an hour the plane made a sharpish turn to the left and dropped down suddenly! OMG!!!
The pilot then came on to say we were making an emergency land in Denmark due to technical problems!! Oh Shit!!!
Thankfully the oxygen masks didn't drop down as this would of sent me into complete panic, but surprising I was calm. Apparently the computer had stopped working, but as soon as I heard the wheels drop down I knew it would be ok. The Air Hostess was smiling so I was ok too:D
 
Once landed we soon swapped planes and were off again. I was an hour late overall.
Hubby was waiting at the other end but he was more excited at the fact Manchester United's Manager had just walked out of Arrivals!!! LOL
 Welcome home Deb!! hee hee
 
All in all I had an amazing weekend and Thankyou to everyone who took part in it
Hugs for now
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

Kylie said...

hahahah!! trumped by the footy!!!
but not for us girls :) thank you for all of the gorg pics! I promise I will get there someday with you <3 Love you to bits!!
Hugs K

RenateKreativ said...

Hi Debbie
you had a wonderful weekend and then this conclusion. Luckily nothing happened and yet you had a good landing home. Happy girl.
Best regards
Renate

yvon said...

Wow Debbie, what a story. I would be so scared, wow.
I like al your pictures, can imagine that you had a fab time.
Hugs, Yvon

Lou said...

Hi! Fantastic** photos and lovely of you to share them Debbie. Lots of zoom on the iPad :) and everything looks amazing,sounds like the perfect weekend except I could easily miss out on the last bit on the plane :) pleased you are home safe and the cards look gorgeous. Love all the home bits too.Have a lovely weekend,hugs Lou.xx

Christine L said...

Wowwww what a fabulous experience to see Sweden - it looks like you had a wonderful time and lots of lovely people at the class.

Bug EEEEEK to that plane problem!!

Big hugs
Christine x

Teresa said...

Fantastic photos Debbie, I would love to go to Magnolia Sweden...one day (sigh)
That must have been one scary flight back though, they would have had to supply me with pampers lol
Glad you had a great time
Teresa xxx

Fleur said...

WOW Debbie, it looks awesome, all the cards from the class look fantastic, and as for the shop, it looks like heaven lol
So glad you got home safely, I'm a nervous flyer so I don't think I'd have been as calm as you
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good time, apart from that scary plane ride back home then. Thanks for sharing the pics; looks like everyone had a lot of fun, always good to see some Scandinavian shabby home interior. Hugz, Sandy

Nicola said...

Great piccies Debbie, it was such an amazing weekend (can't believe it's a week ago already!) Thanks for the little mention lol, it was lovely to meet so many fab peeps and to spend time with you and Camilla was awesome! I would have been truly terrified if I'd experienced your plane ride home - so pleased you got back safe :)
Hope to see you again, but in the meantime will keep popping by here to say hi and admire your exquisite work!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

I am so happy for you and your soul-you had such a great time
fantastic
hugs from Tamara

Chris said...

Brilliant that you had such a great weekend Debbie, one you won't forget I'm sure for many reasons! Chris xx

01 09 10