You're My Cup Of Tea

Happy Sunday
I hope you are all well.
Today to share is my card for this weeks MDUC.A little late ,but I made it in the end. This weeks is Anything Goes
 
Ive used Afternoon Tea Tilda from the new London Collection. Also Afternoon Tea Plant and Cute Magnolia Dog all available at Sir Stampalot
This time I painted with Distress pens and she was actually painted in London too...hee hee..in my hotel room.
 
I painted the Spaniel brown to look like my chocolate Spaniel
 
Dies used are
Doo Hickeys Cloud, Vintage box Lacing Coffee, Butterfly
Sizzix Butterfly Border
 
Also for the shape I used Go Kreate Dies
 
The wording 'You're my cup of Tea' is an old one from my stash by HeroArts
 
Thankyou for visiting me and hope you have a great week
 
 
Byeeeee for now
 
Hugs
 
 

9 comments:

Hello said...

WOW this is just breathtakingly beautiful Debbie, your colouring, the papers, design and all your fabulous attention to detail....I just love it all.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love the perfect layers with amazing embellies and exquisite colouring of Tilda and her dog....
Your spaniel looks a real beauty, what a fab piccie!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Sarah - Crea S said...

They both look handsome Debbie ;)
Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Sharon said...

So much gorgeousness Debbie. Tilda is beautiful and the design and embellies are stunning. I would love the Doo Hickey butterfly.
Hugs Sharon. x

Chris_P said...

WOW this is gorgeous!! And I regret that I didn´t buy these stamps when I was in Borås on Magnolia day. This is amazing!!

/Christina

Bonnie Weiss said...

So many details, I'll have to sit down with my cup of tea to look at your card and not miss any of them.

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card Debbie and what a gorgeous little doggy! Mary x

Liesbeth said...

This is such a great colouring, love your work.'Hugs Liesbeth

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! you have really made me WANT that stamp!! Hugs Juls

01 09 10