A Christmas Star

Hiya
Today is the start of another weekly challenge over at the Riddersholm blog and this weeks challenge is
 **** Stars*****

Ive been so very short of crafty time this last week that yesterday I was in a panic thinking what could I make  quickly!!  Then I remembered the Pop Up Star Book I made a couple of years ago.
I also have a tutorial  I made for this HERE


Honestly this star is so quick and easy it took me literally half an hour.

***********

Rusty Bells and Seam Binding is from the Ribbon Girls Shop

Have a great week 
Hugs

Debbie xx


5 comments:

Sol said...

this is So Beautiful!!.. Love the Tutorial too.. Beautiful folding and so Luxurious Decorated... FAB!!

Patty O'Malley said...

So pretty!

Carol S. said...

This is beautiful. Very different. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Barbara GR said...

Amazing!!!! I LOVE THIS STARS!!!!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Half an hour! Wow, it looks like you spent ages on this - so gorgeous! I love the vintage image.
Rebecca.
x

01 09 10