Christmas Recycling

Hiya 
Just a super quick post today.
I hope you are all organised with your Christmas preparations....
Am I ???? ........Erm...No!!!!
Hence why I'm not here much ATM

Our weekly challenge this week over at Riddersholm is to recycle something for Christmas.

Here I recycled logs or should I say rescued them from the fire. 
I white washed them with chalk paint and decorated with Riddersholm A Christmas Story

While I'm on the subject of logs, here's some my hubby rescued!
Hee Hee  cute hey!
I think he needs a few more mince pies though!

Bye for now
hugs


Debbie
  


5 comments:

Barbara GR said...

Stunning!!!! I love your recicling!!!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful projects by you and your husband!

susiestacey said...

Lovely altered logs, but your hubby's reindeer is fantastic - love it x Susan x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is definitely recycling at its best! Love how you've decorated these logs - so gorgeous! Your reindeer is so cute too.
Rebecca.
x

Unknown said...

Hola que maravilla de trabajos, me encanta tu blog me quedo como seguidora y te dejo la dirección del mio por si te apetece seguirme. SALUDOS
maitedecopart.blogspot.com.es

01 09 10