Merry Christmas

Whooo Hoooo 
Merry Christmas to you all.

So very sorry for my absence throughout December,but Ive been sooooooooooooo busy with other things. The last two weeks I havent even thought about crafting.

But today I did have half an hour to quickly make this tag which was certainly well overdue.


It is for the Riddersholm Challenge blog which this week is Tags. My slot was actually Monday but was I ready!!!!Lol!!

Papers I used were A Christmas  Story
DooHickeys -Baubles

Right time to put the Turkey in the oven.

I wish you all an amazing Christmas  
love and hugs

Debbie xx

6 comments:

Sol said...

Lovely!! Love those Diecuts!!.. Great Color theme!! I understand so well about not having time!! I haven done / made anything!!
Wish You a Wonderful Christmas!! And a Creative New year!!

Fleur said...

Beautiful as always, Hope you had a lovely day xx

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful tag, Debbie! Merry Christmas!

Kirsty said...

Stunning as always hope you enjoyed the festivities :)

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Totally gorgeous, as always! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas :)
Rebecca.
x

JenniferD said...

OMG this is Gorgeous and then AMAZING when you open it up. Hoping you have a Wonderful Christmas and an Awesome New Year.

01 09 10