.....And Relax

 Hellooooo 
Good Evening
Are you all snowed in yet?
Its so lovely to look at from inside a nice warm cosy house.

And that's just what little Miss Tilda is doing here from inside her cosy warm living room in her onesie. It just reminds me of my daughter Sophie, as soon as she gets home from school. Uniform off and PJ's on and feet up in front of the TV!!! :D

For my card Ive used the Lovely Couch from Lovely Duo Collection and Little Cute Tilda from Waiting for Christmas

Also Ive used the gorgeous Cherub resin also by Magnolia, which Ive shabbied up a little.
I have a little tutorial on how I did this HERE

 Ive coloured with Distress ReInkers.
Flowers and Leaves are from the Magnolia shop
Papers are the new Maja Design from LLC
For the shape ive used Go Kreate dies..

Thanks so much for stopping by..
Keep calling Ive alot more to show soon

Byeeeeeeee 
hugs

5 comments:

yvon said...

OMG, what a great scene you've created. Wants me to go and sit on the couch with a blanky. Your coloring is stunning.

Patty O'Malley said...

Oh, what a beautiful card, Debbie! The flowers and cherub are so pretty.

Donna said...

Wow!!! Breathtakingly stunning card Debbie.
Thanks for the tut. I have got lots of the Magnolia cherubs. Now I know what to do with them. Lol!!!
Have a Great weekend.
Hugs, Donna x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a gorgeous card with this cute, cosy scene! Your colouring is so beautiful.
Rebecca.
x

Kirsty said...

Hi just love her sitting there all cosy!! Just adore the flowers too.. Thanks for the inspiration :)

01 09 10