DooHickeys Volume 10 'BUZZ' and Bee Tilda

Hi There
I hope you are all OK
Well I think I'm OK to post this now as it's landing in your post boxes. It's such fun when new DooHickeys are released.
This is one of the cards I made for the magazine using the new dies using Bee Tilda from the Spring Fever Collection.

I coloured her with Distress Reinkers and pens.
Here I have raised the bees using a strong acetate to make them look like they are flying around the honeycomb
Papers are Maja Design

For the shape of the card I used the shape from the Pop Up box volume 1...I'm loving this shape .
I hope you like my little inspiration today and I can't wait to see all your amazing creations with these amazing dies..
See you all soon
Big Hugs
Debbie xx

3 comments:

Irene Mendes said...

This Card is Perfect!!!! You must know how I love your cards, they always stolen my heart!!!! Hugs Irene

yvon said...

Wowww, i'm in love.
Hugs, Yvon

Juls said...

Wow this is just amazing xx

01 09 10