'Shaker Greetings' At LLC ♥︎


Happy Weekend Everyone :D
I'm here today with my DT card for LLC and once again Ive used the gorgeous Pion 'Greetings from the North Pole ' papers


Ive created a 'Shaker' Card and added Frantage Fragments and Diamond Dust to create a shimmering Snow effect. Ive just shown it to our lovely Sandy asking her a question about the lace I have used and she asked what I had used to create the Northern lights! :D 
I'd say that was a happy accident :D

Snowflakes are Wycinanka 
The Lace is new to LLC and has tiny snowflakes on, but watch this space it will be listed very soon
Everything else is listed below.
Thankyou so much for stopping by today. I hope Ive given you a little wintry inspiration.
Have an amazing weekend
Big Hugs


3 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

This card is so beautiful, Debbie! Love those pretty snowflakes and the effect of the Diamond Dust on the wintry scene.

Kari said...

Wow!!! Wonderful!

Unknown said...

Great card....(s)... Debbie, do you ever put the names of the dies you use? Some of the larger dies I would like to know the names of..

Thanks

01 09 10