Flowers In Autumn ♥︎

Morning Everyone
I hope you are feeling good.
We are well and truly into Autumn now here in England. Such beautiful colours everywhere.

Today Im back with a card for Maja's Mood Board
I really do love the Mood Boards. I find them so inspirational.


I made a card using all of Magnolia DooHickeys

and of course Maja's gorgeous 'Denim and Friends'

For the large flower I used DooHickey Peony

Im entering this into
Double D Challenges - Leave it to me (OMG! lol being a Double D I had to join in this one :D )

Thankyou so much for stopping by today. 
I hope you like my take on Maja's Mood board and inspired a little.
Bye for now peeps
Hugs


4 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW What a gorgeous creation Debbie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘LEAVE it to me!’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often ... afterall, you are a 'Double D' yourself! lol

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Patty O'Malley said...

What a beautiful card, Debbie. Love the heart shape.

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, this is pretty! I love flowers in autumn, or flowers anytime. What a gorgeous creation and I'm so glad you shared it with us at Double D!

Gale said...

This is a gorgeous fall card Debbie. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

01 09 10